À propos de cette offre
As a Director, you will be leading our Markets, Innovation & Communication team, which has a vital role in working with KPMG’s leadership to ensure the delivery of KPMG’s vision and supporting the development of marketing, communication and brand strategies. Promoting expertise and thought leadership to external markets through digital, social and traditional media channels. An excellent opportunity for a tactical performer who is interested in further developing their strategic & innovative mindset.
The role and responsibilities
- Support the KPMG’s Leadership team and the Head of Markets in the development of the marketing and communication strategies to sustain our business growth ambition;
- Develop, manage and execute tactical marketing activity that delivers on KPMG’s objectives in its target sectors and industries, raising awareness of KPMG’s brand and service offerings;
- Formulate and implement public relationships, branding and customer service strategy that will foster the reputation and image of our company at all times and enhance customer service standards;
- Develop concepts for internal and external events which make it an unique and unforgettable experience for our People and Clients.
The perfect candidate
- Proven ability to work as a team leader to develop and implement communication & marketing strategies in line with the overall strategic and business goals of the company;
- Very good knowledge of traditional, online and social media channels and coaching teams in how best to maximize the impact and use of the channels;
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into an actionable strategy;
- Ability to turn creative concepts into high quality deliverables with KPMG’s branding;
- Active listening, persuading and influencing, excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Proactive self-starter who will continue to bring innovation and new ideas of the role, whilst ability to learn and share existing best practice;
- Fluent in English. French and/or German as strong asset.
Interested? Send to Géraldine Hassler, Head of HR ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) the following:
- Your CV and cover letter,
- Your personal view on «The future of Marketing & Communication by 2025» through a video of a maximum 2-3 minutes duration,
- KPMG will soon celebrate its 30th anniversary. Include a presentation to KPMG’s leadership team to explain your concept for an internal & external Marketing & Communication campaign as well as your ideas for staff & client events.