À propos de cette offre
In a team of 2 payroll officers, you are accountable for the Employees’ payroll in Luxembourg and in other EU countries. This is a full-time job, based in Dudelange.
SENIORPAYROLL OFFICER (m/f) – Permanent contract
- Be the interface between the business and the in-country partner: collect payroll information through our HRIS system, send payroll information to the payroll consulting company, check & confirm that the calculations are accurate
- Be the SME of our HRIS:handle queries from employees in a professional and timely manner, ensuring that all queries are answered within agreed timescales, solve system issues received through our ticketing tool.
- Prepare the processing of the payments using Multiline and Connexis
- Check social security declaration (sickness and salaries), reconciliations of the monthly mutuality reimbursements and other regulatory reportings done by our ICP
- Manage cross-borders cases
- Maintain employee data in our HRIS system
- Perform monthly reconciliations with Accounting after each payroll run
- Support the Luxembourg plants for payroll purposes
- Manage and process salary payments of non-Luxembourg payrolls (Albania, Sweden, Italy, Slovenia, Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Czech Republic, Turkey, Romania, Bulgaria …) and follow up on invoiced services.
- Participation in deployment of our HRIS in other countries
- Continuous improvement of payroll processes
- Be the back-up for the plant operators payroll
- Fluent in French and English, any other foreign languages will be an asset
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position, experience in a fiduciary based in Luxembourg could be an asset.
- Be proactive and anticipate the change
- Good knowledge of Luxembourg labor law and European social security rules
- First experience with an HRIS is an asset (e.g. Dayforce)
- Figures oriented, accurate and attentive to details
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential employee data with discretion and professionalism
- Good communication skills, positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work autonomously, but with a proven team spirit
- Well-organized, flexible
Postuler sur le site l'entreprise Postuler En continuant, j'accepte les conditions d'utilisation, la politique de confidentialité, et l'utilisation des cookies de Monster.