À propos de cette offre
The role and responsibilities
- As a senior, you will manage the first review of tax returns for manager/partner approval prior to sending to the client often within tight deadlines.
- You will contribute to the development of other junior members of the team and share knowledge more generally on corporate tax compliance technical issues.
- You will have the opportunity not only to attend trainings in all the areas of taxation but also to give trainings to your colleagues in your field of specialization.
The perfect candidate
- You have at least 3 years experience in corporate tax gained in an accounting/consulting firm or a business.
- You have a minimum of a bachelor degree in accounting and an extensive knowledge of Luxembourg Tax Law with a particular focus on corporate tax compliance.
- You are a rigorous and accurate person and value flexibility.
- You have a keen sense of teamwork and excellent communication skills.
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German (Luxembourgish will be considered an advantage).
Postuler sur le site l'entreprise Postuler En continuant, j'accepte les conditions d'utilisation, la politique de confidentialité, et l'utilisation des cookies de Monster.