• Development, implementation, management and maintenance of Environmental, Health and Safety and Sustainability programs that are consistent and compliant with applicable regulations and Company policies and procedures.
• Ensure Safe Process is applied by all Goodyear associates, external contractors and visitors, managing high level of coordination and collaboration within leadership team in Mireval
• Leading the local EHS&S Team (monthly safety and 5S tours, ergonomics, near misses, etc.)
• Manage high level of collaboration with counterparts in Luxembourg and Product Evaluation overall.
• Focus on building a mature EHS&S Organization looking for ownership and accountability for all associates.
• Manage EHS incident reporting and incident follow-up including corrective and preventative action tracking.
• Periodically review and audit systems to maximize the impact of local health and safety systems, reduce risk, and affirm compliance with global environmental, occupational safety and health standards.
• Work closely with regional EHS team leaders to provide guidance, recommendations, and consultation and field services when requested.
• Coordination of EHS training classes, machine and job risk assessment, developing work instructions and procedures related to EHS.
To join our team you will need:
Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Health & Safety and/or Environment
Fluency in English is a must. Another European language is an asset
3-5 years experience in a related field
IT, Soft Skills & others:
• Organization Communication and Conflict-Solving skills
• MS Office